Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Item left on Plane

jyikes
Explorer C

I found a small and expensive item on on SouthWest flight 4147 Phil to Den this week. Please contact me what the item is and I will get back to you.

jennie.simonson2@gmail.com

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Item left on Plane

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@jyikes wrote:

I found a small and expensive item on on SouthWest flight 4147 Phil to Den this week. Please contact me what the item is and I will get back to you.

jennie.simonson2@gmail.com

Jennie - very few people are looking at this community relative to the total number of Southwest passengers. 

The best bet to return the item will be to reach out to Southwest with the details since most people will be filing a claim directly with the airline, although perhaps you will catch someone on here, especially if the item was valuable.

I assume it isn't an iPhone or other similar device, in which case you may be able to find the owner with information from the device.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Item left on Plane

CMR11
Explorer C

Please call and return to southwest lost and found or/and to that airport if found in airport.   Please notify especially if no name or initials.  

You should not think if you did this only and no response it’s okay for you to keep later.  

Your blessings are coming.  Take care and have a great day.