Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Kentucky

FXmommy
Explorer C

On the governor's website it states traveling to Kentucky,  it's required to self quarantine for 14 days. My fiance is going to Kentucky from Texas to pick up his son. Will he have to self quarantine? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Kentucky

dfwskier
Aviator A

@FXmommy wrote:

On the governor's website it states traveling to Kentucky,  it's required to self quarantine for 14 days. My fiance is going to Kentucky from Texas to pick up his son. Will he have to self quarantine? 

In Texas the answer to that question is "yes" but you are allowed to leave the state before 14 days pass. That is what the order from Texas' governor says.

I presume it's the same in Kentucky, but the statement from Kentucky's governor does not   say so.

FXmommy
Explorer C

Thank you.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@FXmommy wrote:

Will the son meet him at the airport? Then seems like no issue to turnaround and go back. 

Search this link for the word “minor” and find section 8e which could have him covered if his son is a minor. 

https://governor.ky.gov/attachments/20200402_Executive-Order_2020-266_State-of-Emergency.pdf

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.