Frequent Flyer C

How I am awarded more to ackowledge swa folk who show true Luv

@16fseataFFBK
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Kick tails stubs

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

I sent a twitter to SouthwestAir and requested a resupply, but they did also seem to come on some regular interval that's maybe a little longer than drink coupons.

Or maybe I just haven't been using drink coupons as much as I used to and the intervals are more or less equal.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @KimVanderKley,

If you run out of Kick Tails, you can always send us a shout-out on Twitter (@Southwestair) and we'll make sure the Employee you mention gets a kudos for a job well done!

bullman63
Explorer C

I’ve called multiple times requesting additional coupons but unfortunately to no avail. I’ve not seen on here a solution that successfully results in additional coupons being received. I fly often and see great service often and would like to say “You are noticed going over and above”.  I don’t use Twitter so I’m not able to use that method.  

Thanks!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bullman63 wrote:

I’ve called multiple times requesting additional coupons but unfortunately to no avail. I’ve not seen on here a solution that successfully results in additional coupons being received. I fly often and see great service often and would like to say “You are noticed going over and above”.  I don’t use Twitter so I’m not able to use that method.  

Thanks!

I like Twitter myself,  but if you aren't using that platform maybe Facebook would work instead, I think they have similar customer service scope as the Twitter team.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

bec102896
Aviator A

@bullman63

I requested some on Facebook and they arrived about 20 days later I have heard some have had luck on Facebook like myself and others I have heard had luck by calling customer relations at 855-234-4654 so hopefully you can get some that way. Just know it could take a month to get them if they do say yes we will send you some. 

hope this helps

Blake 

boogieweeds19
Explorer C

Hello,

I received some of these kicking tails coupons.  How do you redeem them?

Thanks!

Brock

bullman63
Explorer C
Solution

You give these to deserving southwest team members who you feel have done a great job of making your experience better. Gate agents and flight crew members are easy to recognize by simply handing one to them and telling them you appreciate them for what they do.