Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Known Traveler Number

janziel
Explorer C

How can I add my Known Traveler Number to my reservation once it is already booked?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Known Traveler Number

franktravel
Aviator B
Solution

Hi 

First you should add it to your profile in your Rapid Reward account.  Log into your account and on the bottom of the page where it say "My Preferences" click on edit.  You could also cancel your reservation if the price is the same and start over with a new reservation and add it then.  or call Southwest customer service 1-800-I-FLY-SWA

voniology
Explorer C
click on the FLIGHT l HOTEL l CAR link at the top of the homepage. click "Manage Reservation" under the FLIGHT heading. enter confirmation number/name; you'll see a link to "Add Secure Traveler Info" up top.

Tarezsweetie
Explorer C

WHere do i find my traveler #

And why is it importsnt to add  it to my ticket

Excue my ignorance

Ive just started to travel

Countrylife4996
Explorer C

How do I retrieve my

1) TSA precheck traveler #
2) rapid reward #

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Countrylife4996 wrote:

How do I retrieve my

1) TSA precheck traveler #
2) rapid reward #

Well, when you log into your SW account your RR# should appear during the process.

After you log in, within my preferences (personal), you'll find your known traveler number.

If you can't log in, the pick the "need help checking in" option

https://www.southwest.com/account/recovery

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Tarezsweetie,

Welcome to the Southwest Airlines Community, and thanks for posting your question. A Known Traveler Number is assigned to you when you apply for the TSA Pre✓® Application Program. If you're a member of the program, you can look up your KTN online.

If you are a member of another trusted traveler program, such as Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI, log on to the Global Online Enrollment System or GOES account to obtain your PASSID, which is your KTN.

To learn more about KTNs, the TSA Pre✓®, or the other programs listed, you can visit the TSAs website.