Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LOST MACBOOK Flight #5473 from MCI to DAL

khunt
Explorer C

My CEO left his MacBook in the seat back pocket in front of him and didn't realize it. A report was submitted but I have tried multiple times to reach the lost item department in DEN- 303.214.2332, with no success (noone answers the phone or returns calls when messages are left).  It is VERY important that we find this MacBook and I have been told that there is no way to get a hold of anyone via phone, only email. If anyone has ANY suggestions please share! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: LOST MACBOOK Flight #5473 from MCI to DAL

HeidiSRQ
Adventurer C

I’m not a SW employee and I wish I could help.

Just wanted you to know your post is viewable and I’m sure it will be returned. 

Good luck!

Re: LOST MACBOOK Flight #5473 from MCI to DAL

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

wrote:

My CEO left his MacBook in the seat back pocket in front of him and didn't realize it. A report was submitted but I have tried multiple times to reach the lost item department in DEN- 303.214.2332, with no success (noone answers the phone or returns calls when messages are left).  It is VERY important that we find this MacBook and I have been told that there is no way to get a hold of anyone via phone, only email. If anyone has ANY suggestions please share! 

I was confused about the routing - in the subject it was MCI to DAL, then in the body you mention Denver - what was the destination where your CEO lost the item, and then do you know where that plane went after leaving your destination?

I'm not sure if the item shows up in the baggage area, or if they hold it somewhere else. If you had local presence at either airport maybe have someone go to the airport with a description.

Depeding when your flight was during the day and if anyone saw the item in the seat back pocket (assuming that's where it was) then the plane could make several stops before the item was found.

I would include the known locations in your report though, incuding where you were and then where you think the plane went next.

Good luck, let us know if it turns up.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.