Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

LUV voucher multiple passengers

beckydvd
Explorer C

I have a LUV Voucher and I intend to use the funds to buy four tickets at once for my family.  However, my daughters may need to change their reservations later depending on their work schedules.  Will they be able to make their own changes to their tickets without affecting the other tickets bought at the same time, and without losing the funds already applied?  (I understand they may need to pay the difference if they choose more expensive flights.)

2 REPLIES 2

Re: LUV voucher multiple passengers

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

The easiest option is to make multiple reservations, then the people that will need to adjust can adjust easily online by themselves.  You can make multiple purchases with a voucher, it functions just like a gift card in that respect.  If you make a single reservation then you would need to call Southwest to make changes to some of the passengers on the reservation.  Either way works and neither affects the value of the voucher.  

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: LUV voucher multiple passengers

beckydvd
Explorer C

Oh!  For some reason I had thought I needed to use the whole voucher at once.  I did not realize I could split it up into multiple purchases.  Thank you.