Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Left laptop on plane

CTTrainer
Explorer B

SILVER HP LAPTOP found on plane 7/12

Hobby Airport, Gate 23 - approx 6p arrival

When I boarded FLT 52 @ Hobby Airport last night - what was scheduled as 7pm departure.  I took the middle seat in the row directly behind the exit row (right side, looking forward).  As I placed my backpack under the seat in front of me, I discovered a slim, silver or chrome colored laptop. It was leaning upright against the right legs of the middle exit seat. 

I gave it to the flight attendant, who took it forward and I believe it was given to the gate agent.    

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Left laptop on plane

dfwskier
Aviator A

Thanks for being an honest traveler. Many people arehonest.

Hopefully some lucky traveler will breath a sigh of releif when he/she finds out that laptop has been found

Re: Left laptop on plane

Anjthak
Explorer C
Solution

The flight number is different but am wondering if maybe this is the hp laptop i left on my flight (either flight landed in houston hobby on or departed on that day July 13th) 

regardless, thank you for turning in!!!

Left laptop on plane FLIGHT 928 ON MAY 17, 2019

bergie2
Explorer C

WELL.. .. anyone find a macbook pro with perhaps still with my blue skin case on it?    I goofed and left it on the plane.. FLL to Dallas.  flight 928 in the emergency row.  Be happy to pay a large reward for it.   PLEASE PLEASE  🙂  

Flihgt continued to NM AZ and Vegas.

-------

UPDATE!!! 5/28.2019  YAHOO!! SOUTHWEST

I did fill out the lost report before posting this. .. i got great news.. they found it and for $35 they will ship it to me. . YOU ROCK! SOUTHWEST!  

Re: Left laptop on plane FLIGHT 928 ON MAY 17, 2019

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution
@bergie2 you should definitely file a lost item report. And include the serial number if you have it as others here on the site have reported good news when doing so. Here is the link to file the report:

https://live.nettracer.aero/southwest-paxview/lostandfound/landing.do

Customer | Home airport DCA

bergie2
Explorer C

yep done that but that does not give anyone access to see if if someone wants to play good Samaritan and find the owner themselves to make sure they get it back.

bergie2
Explorer C

UPDATE!!! 5/28.2019  YAHOO!! SOUTHWEST

I did fill out the lost report before posting this. .. i got great news.. they found it and for $35 they will ship it to me. . YOU ROCK! SOUTHWEST!  

SWDigits
Aviator A

@bergie2 terrific!  Thanks for circling back with the community here, it's always great to hear that the system worked again as advertised!

Customer | Home airport DCA

CTTrainer
Explorer B

Great news!!!!

CTTrainer
Explorer B

i disnt look to see, but posting your own discussion vs responding to mine would likely get you greater visibility. 

Something to consider for for the future:  tape a business card, or some other defining label to your equipment - I use the  Adress labels that I seem to receive periodically from various organizations.  It at least gives the finder something to go on. 

Good of luck with your search!