Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Long wait time horrible

Connie_96
Explorer C

I’ve been waiting for over 3 hours this is  insane . 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Long wait time horrible

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Since you failed to mention any details of why you are calling, I’ll just throw out a general suggestion that has been mentioned NUMEROUS times in recent posts that you appear to have missed.  Send a private message to Southwest on Twitter or Facebook.

--TheMiddleSeat

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@Connie_96 wrote:

I’ve been waiting for over 3 hours this is  insane . 

Hey @Connie_96, we are sincerely sorry for the extremely long hold time you experienced the other day. We unfortunately had to make the difficult decision to drastically revise our summer flight schedules, and the impacts have been far reaching. If you still need assistance, you might Contact Customer Relations.

Thank you,

Nicole
Community Manager

SKMTar1
Explorer C

Same here!! For 3 days Ive been calling with 55min,  62min, & 86min wait times and STILL no answers..no one even picks up the line. This is horrible customer service- at least implement a "call back" feature- it is 2021..... Ridiculous!! 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@SKMTar1 wrote:

Same here!! For 3 days Ive been calling with 55min,  62min, & 86min wait times and STILL no answers..no one even picks up the line. This is horrible customer service- at least implement a "call back" feature- it is 2021..... Ridiculous!! 

How many times  do we have to  , , in times like this, ,tell people to, HANG UP THE PHONE and try one of the non phone options to reach the company?

Click on "contact us" below
  to see your options.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Actually don't hang up - stay on the line while you try the other methods in case your turn comes up sooner than you think.

But as mentioned earlier by @TheMiddleSeat let us know what action you are trying to take and maybe we can make other suggestions.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.