Lost Dolce & Gabbana Glasses - Flight 1144

MissLexee
Explorer C

My Glasses.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lost Dolce & Gabbana Glasses - Flight 1144

thelostbag
Explorer C

i know this may be a bit dated but did you ever get your glasses back? my bag was lost 6 days a go and i am curious if people actually get stuff back that the airline loses or that people turn in from things people left in flight.

bec102896
Aviator A

@thelostbag 

Sorry your bag was lost. Did you file a lost bag report at baggage claim when you realized your bag didn't make it? If not I would Contact Customer Relations so they can try and assist. If you filed the report I would check on the status on the website that is on the lost item report or you could call the phone number on the report to see if they have any updates.

-Blake

thelostbag
Explorer C

Hi Blake

Thanks for your response to my post.

I did file a lost bag report in Baltimore and they emailed me the report while i was at the airport so i will go take a look at the report to see if it has a website or phone number to call to check the status on my bag. ive seen mixed reviews on getting my stuff back so i am a little nervous that it could be lost for goof but havent lost all hope yet.

Thanks again for your help

aMomTo6
Adventurer B

@thelostbag 

I hope your bag gets returned! That's sad and frustrating when it happens. I have had a bag lost by SWA, but returned to us within 24 hours.  But, since you also asked about lost items inflight I thought I would also add that I haven't been as succesful in those cases.  We are 0 for 2 on our lost items on SWA flights, unfortunately.  We left my daughter's super cute handmade unicorn gloves in a seatback pocket; filed a report immediately; and kindly got regular updates from SWA for 6 months saying that the item could not be found. Similar story for a jewelry bag that somehow was misplaced/lost/(taken??) from a roller bag.

For items lost inflight, I've pretty much given up hope that those items get returned. I am though, like you, curious to know if other passengers have had success. 

Hoping you get your bag back!