Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Item on Flight

CarolineBarr
Explorer C

Hi, I recently landed in San Diego from Chicago flight 1713 and left my ipad in the back of the seat. I was a few rows from the front on the left (if you're looking towards the back) and seated in the middle. It is a silver iPad in a brown leather case with a sitcker that says Block Island Salt Works. I filled out a missing report but am wondering if there's anything else I can do. I am in town for work and have work documents I need. Any help would be appreciated!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lost Item on Flight

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Ugh, sorry you lost the iPad, the lost item report is the best thing you can do. Hopefully you were able to provide the serial number and any other specific identifying information. Without that, all iPads look basically the same and it is much less likely you will get the item back. Hopefully it was turned in and can get back to you, it does take weeks for the process to happen so be patient.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Lost Item on Flight

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@CarolineBarr wrote:

Hi, I recently landed in San Diego from Chicago flight 1713 and left my ipad in the back of the seat. I was a few rows from the front on the left (if you're looking towards the back) and seated in the middle. It is a silver iPad in a brown leather case with a sitcker that says Block Island Salt Works. I filled out a missing report but am wondering if there's anything else I can do. I am in town for work and have work documents I need. Any help would be appreciated!!

Any luck with "FindMy" app to see if it's pinging any GPS signal? Of course if you had it in airplane mode and/or if the battery was low then this has a low chance of working.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.