Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Item report filed #19555675 HELP... Its' at the DENVER International Airport on 1/2/2019

bahartz
Explorer C

I filed a report (#19555675) on a purse I lost with my wallet and other importants things in it.  I was on a flight to Sacramento but the plane went on to Dallas.  I lost my Baggallini gray bag on 12/23/2018.  HELP.   I had a TrackR on my keys and I just looked at TrackR app.  The app shows that it was last seen in Dallas.  See images and map below.

JOU878_B0614_Interior.jpg

Screenshot_2019-01-07-20-00-34-1.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lost Item report filed #19555675 HELP... Its' at the DENVER International Airport on 1/2/2019

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

It sounds like you have filed a report with Southwest, and that's the best thing you can do.  Often it's a waiting game and as there a lot of lost items Southwest deals with the process does take time.  I don't believe there's a way to update the report you've filed, but if you see one you might want to provide the latest location information you have.

Good luck!

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Lost Item report filed #19555675 HELP... Its' at the DENVER International Airport on 1/2/2019

bahartz
Explorer C

I just got an email today stating that they found it!   I hope my thumb-drive is still in the bag.  I've replaced just about everything else.  Woman LOL

I just posted my "conversation" last night because I could not edit my report with new information.  The program  said that it could  edited only before 2 weeks after the filing date.  Maybe someone at the Denver Airport saw it. 

Thanks "Middle Seat" !!!!

bahartz
Explorer C

FYI  I received my purse and ALL of the stuff in it including $10 in my wallet!

Thank you Southwest employees!  The system worked!

bec102896
Aviator A

@bahartz

So glad to hear you got your purse back with everything still in it!

Thanks for sharing the great update!

Blake