Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Voucher

SweetAng
Explorer C

Recently a group of us traveled from Columbus, OH to DC Nov. 29-Dec. 2, 2016. Our flight was delayed from Columbus to DC. We were issued a voucher in the amount of $200. One of our travelers has misplaced the voucher, possibly mistakenly threw it away. 😕 How can he get a replacement? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Lost Voucher

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Hello

if you have the confirmation number that the voucher was issued to I would give customer relations a call at 855-234-4654 and they would be able to see that the $200 voucher was issued and maybe they can send it by email.

hope this helps

Blake

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @SweetAng,

That's a bummer! I agree with @bec102896 - getting in touch with our Customer Relations Department is the best way for your friend to replace his/her voucher. 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

ta22676
Explorer C

I contacted costumer service using the provided and number and was told, tough luck.  We cannot issue you a new voucher, because yours were paper vouchers!

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

We apologize for any miscommunication. Southwest LUV Vouchers are valid for travel within 12 months of the date of issue, and we're sorry you were unable to use it prior to the expiration date. It is our sincere hope we'll be able to see you onboard another Southwest flight in the future. 

Nicole
Community Manager