Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost & Found - pencil bag with electronic components lost in LAX OR on SW flt from LAX to Atlanta

fixitgal
Explorer C

On Feb 3rd, 2017 I was waiting to board in the Southwest terminal of LAX and may have dropped a small multi-colored (bluish+) cloth pencil case that contained numerous electronic cables, connectors, a headphone splitter with individual volume control, flash drives, etc as well as various small containers of mechanical pencil lead. The case either fell out of my bag IN LAX or I left it on the plane (Southwest Air flight 2838, LAX to Atlanta, on Feb 3rd at 7:50am). If anyone found my pouch of electronics in LAX, on this flight, or later on the plane (in case it fell out while in flight), I would greatly appreciate it if you would turn it in to Southwest Lost & Found (unless you know of a way to contact me directly). It may seem silly to try and find this but there are items on the flash drives that I'm incredibly sad to have lost as well as the fact that I'm disabled and am not able to afford to purchase all of the electronic items that I've lost. I was able to fly due to the generosity of an individual and am HOPING that the individual who found my little pouch will be as generous in helping me get my items back. Please pass this message on to anyone you know who may have either been in LAX on or since Feb 3rd 2017 OR on a Southwest flight. Maybe through "telephone" it will be found and returned. Thanks for all of your help. L