Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost and found- can I go somewhere into airport directly and bring proof?

Teddyz
Explorer C

Hi, I left my Ipad on a flight last night from Orlando to Philadelphia. Sadly it was a christmas present replacement for another Ipad I lost on, you guessed it, an airplane! When will i learn?! After the last experience though I realized that this lost and found system leaves a lot to be desired. Can anyone here tell me where to go in Philly airport to check up on this Ipad if its in lost and found? I have the box with the serial numbers to prove its mine and everything, and I'd really like to get it back this time! If not in philly airport where would it go?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lost and found- can I go somewhere into airport directly and bring proof?

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution
Submit an online lost report using the following link and be sure to include the serial number:

https://live.nettracer.aero/southwest-paxview/lostandfound/landing.do?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-LOST-FOUN...

Everything goes to a central collection point and based on what I've read the here in the forums the odds of a happy outcome seem much higher when the serial number is included.

Good luck!

Customer | Home airport DCA

Teddyz
Explorer C

Thanks, is there a way to call the central collection place? Is there a spot where it waits in Philly airport? I could literally bring the box and proof of purchase so theyd know its mine

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Unfortunately it does not seem the system is designed to handle person to person service. Your best bet is to complete the lost item form as quickly as possible and with as much information as possible. Good luck! 

--TheMiddleSeat