Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Luv Voucher Request

GCE
Explorer C

Hi, I am a very new very small business owner and I purchased flights for an instructor I'd hired. The event has of course been cancelled due to the 30 day shutdown here in Las Vegas. I really really really need the money I paid for the flights, but I understand they were non refundable, so I am asking for a luv Voucher to be used for other travel once things settle. I paid for the ticket myself and was told today I can get a voucher for the flights with a generic name to be changed when I'm ready. I really appreciate your assistance in this. I fly Southwest all the time, and sure hope I was given accurate information regarding this matter. 

Thank You so much!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Luv Voucher Request

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

1) you REALLY should  edit your post and remove the confirmation numbers. Some nefarious person could try to use them and steal your money

2)   Since this is a customer to customer forum, and unlikely to lead to a resolution,  you probably should discuss the matter with SW customer relations.

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-...

GCE
Explorer C

Hi!! Thank You soooo much. The CSR I'd spoken with advised this was a forum to reach out to customer resolution Dept. I had no idea it was a public forum. Thank You again.

N82EZ
Adventurer B

Yes agree pull the personally identifying info from the post asap