Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Mexico San Jose de Cabo flight issues

Johnwiz2
Explorer C

Just received e mail 1:00 AM that my flight was cancelled by ME to Cabo MX for spring break 2021 BUT I didn't cancel. My wife, daughter and grandchild still has reservation. I'm wondering if Southwest is cancelling due to COVID and others in party have yet to be notified. Don't want to sit on phone attempting to find out what is happening. Other experiencing same? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mexico San Jose de Cabo flight issues

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Southwest is currently revising the schedule for March. You can reach out to reservations at 800-435-9792 to get help with rebooking or you could also reach out to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter in a DM and they should be able to assist you. If your family is on the same flight and didn't get a cancelled reservation email it is possible that the email didn't go through I would have them go to their SW account and check the status of their reservation or they can go to Southwest.com and enter the confirmation number to see the reservation.

-Blake 

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@Johnwiz2 Please post what you find out.  Cabo is on my upcoming list to travel to in March as well.  

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

@Johnwiz2 Still waiting on that reply.  What happened?