Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

No confirmation number

dungpham307
Explorer C

I have a big problem. I bought 5 tickets from Los to Las yesterday and I didn't login. So I bought them as guest. The problem was that I forget my confirmation number and I can't check my reservation on mobi app. I check my credit card and the payment is completed. I check my email and I haven't seen any mails from Southwest. What should I do???

11 REPLIES 11

Re: No confirmation number

franktravel
Aviator B

Hi 

All you need to do is call Southwest customer service 1-800-435-9792.  1-800 -I-FLY-SWA 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @dungpham307

Even if you didn't log into your Rapid Rewards Account, you still should have received a confirmation email. Our Customer Support  and Services Representatives (1-800-I-FLY-SWA) can help you find your confirmation number with some quick research. When you talk to them, have them verify the email address that you entered so we can make sure it's correct. 

dungpham307
Explorer C

Thanks so much 🙂 

I called Customer Services and I felt so happy. Although I spoke English not good, The staff's still very nice. I received confirm number but I haven't seen email receipt from Southwest. 

I have one more question: how can I book group at Southwest app? I have one group about 11-15 people so I can book faster.  SW have discount for booking group? Thanks!

LindseyD

Hi @dungpham307,

I'm glad you had a good Customer Service experience when you spoke with one of our Representatives! 

Group Travel can only be booked by phone. Here is a link to all the information you need to get started with your reservation. 

Alforesd
Explorer C

Well, I did not have a very pleasant experience with your help desk. Benjamin, your representative was rude and incompetent. I hope you will select your employees better. so much for quality service !

A4mosa
Explorer C

I've been on hold for 1 hour and 6 minutes. Can't find my confirmation #, but my credit card was charged. Maybe I entered my email incorrectly? Is this a normal wait time when calling Southwest for help?

A4mosa
Explorer C

Well its almost 9pm and im still waiting. Phone says I've been waiting for 1 hour 30 minutes. Has something happened at Southwest? I thought this would be a less busy time to call. Is this really how little SWA cares about their customers?

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Unfortunately, very long hold times are the norm these days. 😞

LindseyD

Hi @A4mosa

You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter (@Southwestair) to reach a Representative quicker. Response time is usually under 15 minutes.