Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Non Stop St. Louis (STL) to Pensacola (PNS) Schedule

Space_Villian
Explorer C

Greetings,

The route map indicates that there are non stop flights from STL to PNS, but I have not been able to locate one in the schedule.  Did SW stop flying this route and the route map is outdated?  Is there a way to sort by non-stop only in the fare calendar to I can quickly find the nonstop flights?

Also, I have the same question for the STL to Punta Cana (PUJ) route.  Route map indicates there is a nonstop flight, but I cannot find it in the calendar?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Non Stop St. Louis (STL) to Pensacola (PNS) Schedule

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@Space_Villian wrote:

Greetings,

The route map indicates that there are non stop flights from STL to PNS, but I have not been able to locate one in the schedule.  Did SW stop flying this route and the route map is outdated?  Is there a way to sort by non-stop only in the fare calendar to I can quickly find the nonstop flights?

Also, I have the same question for the STL to Punta Cana (PUJ) route.  Route map indicates there is a nonstop flight, but I cannot find it in the calendar?

Thanks!

There is a seasonal service from STL to PNS:

http://flypensacola.com/page/Southwest-Airlines

During most of the year you may connect to PNS through HOU or BNA. I've only ever flown to Pensacola in January, so it's BNA and HOU for me.

I don't know the peak season for PUJ but that route may also be seasonal.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Non Stop St. Louis (STL) to Pensacola (PNS) Schedule

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

One more thought occured to me - when you do find the month(s) that these flights are active, they aren't necessarily daily service either so these could be flights in and out on the weekend for instance at Punta Cana, or a few times a week.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.