Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Highlighted

Re: On Hold endlessly

Top Contributor

@shansson If you are not scheduled to fly in the next day or two it would be better to wait and call back later, closer to your travel date. Some changes can be made via the chat function in the app or via Twitter (@Southwestair), it just depends what you need to have done. Also, most things can be done on southwest.com.

--TheMiddleSeat

Highlighted

New Arrival

I have a ticket sitting in the system that needs to be paid for by midnight tonight, it is a companion pass for my wife.  I cannot do it online nor on the chat system.  I tried both.  I have a reservation number, jsut need to pay the small fee and Im good!

Highlighted

Top Contributor

@shansson Again, if it's not for travel in the next day or two I would deal with it later. You're not going to have a hard time adding a companion later on, no reason to wait on hold now. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Highlighted

Top Contributor

@shansson wrote:

I have a ticket sitting in the system that needs to be paid for by midnight tonight, it is a companion pass for my wife.  I cannot do it online nor on the chat system.  I tried both.  I have a reservation number, jsut need to pay the small fee and Im good!

In that case i would reach out on twitter to see if they can offer an extension on the time to book or I would call the A List line.