Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

PLEASE HELP NEED REFUND

Tsamuels123
Explorer C
Hello my name is Tamra Samuels. Like many others in the World, I have been effected by the COVID-19. I have a ticket and a previous credit that I will not be able to use, Not even by February of Next year as your staff has suggested. I am seeking a refund because I NEED THIS MONEY NOW to help feed my kids in this crisis. I understand Your Policies, However, I honestly feel that during this pandemic, Your policies are not relevant (I don't mean to sound angry). I am desperate at this point! I am the only "bread winner" in my house and I have 3 kids to feed! My 9 year old was looking forward to going to Nashville for a Chess Tournament. We received notice that the tournament has been completely Cancelled. I can show you proof if that will help??? My ticket is almost $400 . I need PAMPERS! I need FOOD! I need MEDS! Please help. I know it's within your power. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: PLEASE HELP NEED REFUND

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Sorry to hear of your trouble. I hope it works out for you.

1) PLEASE REMOVE your confirmation number from your post. This is a public forum and it is possible that someone could try to use it and steal your money. You can edit your post.

2) The best thing you can do is contact customer relations and plead your case. Here's how:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Suggestion-and-or-Complaint/ta-...

I wish you good luck.

Re: PLEASE HELP NEED REFUND

apm
Adventurer C

SW DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL SITUATIONS! You are just a # to them and a source of income. They will not add the human side to their policies and make any exceptions. They have changed LUV into HATE. Once you use your credit then never fly them again, spread the word, there are petitions with over 3500 signatures asking for refunds for any paid ticket (Change.org). Looking for an law office to start a class action suit. All unhappy customer can ban together. Bring bad press to SW. They will not listen to your plea or sob story. They just do not give a dam about anything but their bottom line. They hide behind their positions and layers of management and policies. SHAME ON SW.