Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: PLEASE NO VACCINE REQUIREMENT

Jeffsutt76
Explorer A

We will demand proof that nobody sitting on the plane has hepatitis, TB, or AIDS either. All far more dangerous.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Jeffsutt76 wrote:

We will demand proof that nobody sitting on the plane has hepatitis, TB, or AIDS either. All far more dangerous.

Huh?

Maybe you are trying to be sarcastic...

Jeffsutt76
Explorer A

But having the guy next to you with TB or hepatitis is fine?

Get real

Jeffsutt76
Explorer A

If you don’t want anyone next to you on a plane who hasn’t been vaccinated, I suggest you don’t fly.

Stay home, be safe, and keep wearing three masks at all times!

it’s a dangerous world out there!

Lmkel68
Adventurer C

Well now we do so let's see what happens

gsking
Aviator C

Just think... Fauci wants you to wear TWO masks now.    Why?   I thought the masks were to flatten the curve.   Double masking plus the vaccine is trying to ELIMINATE the curve. 

But wait... there's a new variant.   And another.   And the vaccine may not be effective for long.   Maybe a year. 

So..... you realize you're potentially setting yourself up for ENDLESS vaccines.  Tell me one other time when a government mandate of this magnitude  was ever rescinded.  Income tax was temporary once, too.

All this for air travel... which isn't a vector anyways.

I had Covid.   I'm over it.   And I don't get the vaccine anytime soon either.   And even if I did,  I STILL have to test to travel to Hawaii or back into the country. 

Nope... not gonna do it.  Why should I hurry out to get the vaccine when I barely even get credit for it? 

ACESNEIGHTS
Explorer B

Double masking for anyone with even very mild respiratory problems will be impossible.

CriticalThinker
Explorer C

Well said. When there is no mask mandate anymore, you watch, the propaganda-programmed ones will still be wearing them. I sure hope not for their sake and just wish us all to have good, happy lives, but, we've got some terrible people in our world who are not informed, controlling, utterly disrespectful, and just don't have an ounce of care in them anymore. THIS has certainly brought out the worst in people. 

hiflynsjo
Explorer C

And it's clear where you are getting YOUR information!

Ktclower
Explorer C

Per CDC and cited articles, coronavirus is a seasonal virus like influenza, therefore the current vaccine won’t be valid for travel soon anyway since we are entering a new flu “season” in the summer/fall.