Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Permission to access your site denied

lilymt23
Explorer C

I have had this problem before. I did notice that when I was using Google Chrome, it would tell me "access denied;" however, I switched and searched with Internet Explorer and had no issues with the Southwest site. Hopefully, this helps someone else.

MarkHursh
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi There,

Sorry for any trouble.  A bit more brackground on this topic.  We recently removed country blocks from southwest.com when we upgraded some of our security tools.  Your physical and virtual safety is our top concern and we have additional security mechanisms in place.  That can result in an Access Denied message in some cases.

If you see that message please let us know by Direct Messaging us on Twitter with your IP Address and a screenshot of the error including the long error code  Please include your browser version.  That way our security team can research what may be the cause of the error.

totten22
Explorer C

I don't use twitter and will not create an account.  How else can we collaborate to resolve this continued issue?

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@totten22 

You can reach out to customer relations at 855-234-4654 (Monday-Friday) 

You could also send an email by clicking on the "contact us"  link at the bottom of this page and someone will respond as soon as possible. 

Hope this helps

Blake 

zrivera19
Explorer C

To whom it may concern, 

How do I get out from this message.. (you don’t have permission to access..,,)cannot access my flight or change or book flights  for other days ..I ask one of the Southwest airline costumer service  and did not really give me a clear answer..please help !

Sincerely, 

zebo

dfwskier
Aviator A

@zrivera19 wrote:

To whom it may concern, 

How do I get out from this message.. (you don’t have permission to access..,,)cannot access my flight or change or book flights  for other days ..I ask one of the Southwest airline costumer service  and did not really give me a clear answer..please help !

Sincerely, 

zebo

In what country are you located?

The Southwest website is not available in every country in the world.