Lol......words have no meaning.  🤣

And I will keep using that word 😉

Re: Pre-Boarding Abuse & Seat Savings

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

Lol......words have no meaning.  🤣

😉

Clearly not, you've promised us that you were done wasting our time here yet you keep returning with your childish "I'm not xxx, you are" 

--TheMiddleSeat

blsinmd
Adventurer B

LOL....and here you are again. 🤣

Smh..

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

LOL....and here you are again. 🤣

Smh..

Never said I was leaving. I'll stick around and continue to provide useful information to people. Why are you here? 

--TheMiddleSeat

blsinmd
Adventurer B

LOL....Yeah ok . 👌

Speaking my mind and not being censored  

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

LOL....Yeah ok . 👌

Speaking my mind and not being censored  

So nothing useful. Got it

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

Give it a break people. Stop the bickering.

There are rules to follow on this forum. You agreed to them .  Here are a few of the rules. Please read them.

Be respectful and courteous.

We want you, and all Members, to feel comfortable sharing thoughts and ideas. We ask that you follow the Golden Rule and treat other Community Members the way you would like to be treated. Keep your tone positive and your comments constructive. Participating Southwest Employees are reminded to also follow Southwest’s Policies including but not limited to the Social Media Policy.

Be relevant to the topic on the discussion board and blog.

Make sure your contributions are relevant to the purpose of the Community and to the specific discussion board or blog where you post. For example, if you have a question about a Southwest policy, please make sure you post it in the General Travel Policies discussion forum. If you are commenting on a blog article, keep your comments related to the contents of the post.

tmigneron
Explorer C

This continues to be a big problem.  On a recent international flight, a group had one person who used a wheel chair to get preboarding, and her companion proceeded to save the First 4 ROWS for their family!  The preboarder hopped right up and greeted her entire family once on board.

I have been on flights with 15 wheel chairs in preboard.  Trust me there are not 15 when the flight arrives.

This alienates SW best customers.  We have the SW credit card, are A list preferred, and have a companion pass.  We and other SW frequent fliers are disgusted with this abuse.

Please set policies and follow them.  And no, I don’t want a huge dog sitting next to me, which almost happened on our last flight.

SW is so awesome, just tighten this up to prevent blatant abuse.  Please!

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

how much money is frontier's click a seat map?

blsinmd
Adventurer B

I so agree, I've seen the same exact thing, many times.  

I do wonder how other airlines handle pre-boarders that have assigned seating? They probablt don't have as many, guarantee you.  I seriously doubt they are going to make someone in first class give there seat up. 

I needs to be addressed and protocols changed.