Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Pre-Boarding Abuse & Seat Savings

blsinmd
Adventurer B

Discrimination and judgment???  Not at all! Don't like Entitled and priviledged attitudes.  When they arrive at their destination and act like nothing is wrong with them. All the sudden assistance is no longer needed aka "Miracle Flight" . Again....I've witnessed it, many of times!  I know some don't like this, but these are FACTS!!! 

Note -I am entitled to my opinion as an AMERICAN.  Just like you TheMiddleSeat. 

Leave me Alone! Move on!

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

Discrimination and judgment???  Not at all! Don't like Entitled and priviledged attitudes.  When they arrive at their destination and act like nothing is wrong with them. All the sudden assistance is no longer needed aka "Miracle Flight" . Again....I've witnessed it, many of times!  I know some don't like this, but these are FACTS!!! 

Leave me Alone! Move on!

I'm still waiting for you to let us all know how you know people do not qualify for preboarding.  Your belief that "nothing is wrong with them" shows you are judgmental and discriminating against people who qualify for preboarding with or without a wheelchair.  Again, preboarding is not based on ones ability to walk.

I will "leave you alone" when you stop making uninformed statements.  I tried to warn you that you were going down an undesirable  path and the more you respond, the worse your statements make you look.

--TheMiddleSeat

blsinmd
Adventurer B

My statements are not uninformed, but yet what I've witnessed. I no longer need to explain or justify my opinions to "YOU". 

That I am entitled to, just like my Business Select Class benefits "I PAY FOR!"  

You word salad is no longer good here!  Smh....

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

My statements are not uninformed, but yet what I've witnessed

When you make judgments about a person's usage of preboarding based solely on witnessing them walking you are incorrectly judging many people who can walk just fine, yet qualify for preboarding based on a non visible condition.

I'm sorry if that's too many words for you to understand. I'll simplify it... Mind your own business and don't judge people. 

--TheMiddleSeat

blsinmd
Adventurer B

LOL.....

How about you mind your business and not tell me how to act? 

Lol....

dfwskier
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

Leave me Alone! Move on!

If you want to vent, then you can do it here -- just as you have.

If you want to ACCOMPLISH anything, you aren't going to get it done here - as Southwest is required to comply with federal law , and that isn't going to change as a result of anyone's complaint in this  forum

I'm done here -- vent on...

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

"undue/unearned entitlement" Excuse me??? I pay for Business Select, so yeah, I am entitled!  Yes....others should pay for the same upgrades instead of expecting the entitlement. 

You pay for a boarding position in the A1-15 group. You do not pay for a particular seat, section, or anything beyond a seat on the plane. Time to reel in your entitlement. 

--TheMiddleSeat

blsinmd
Adventurer B

I will never "reel in my entitlement" especially when I pay for it!!!  Really?? SW doesn't have a seating chart?  Smh.....lol. 

Since we copy & paste  Business Select - Be one of the first to board with "priority boarding." Pick the seat you want and have room for your carryon bags. That's what I pay for!  Maybe I'lll start using my anxiety as a reson to pre-board instead of paying for Business Select....hmmm

Bye! 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@blsinmd wrote:

Since we copy & paste  Business Select - Be one of the first to board with "priority boarding." Pick the seat you want and have room for your carryon bags. T

Bye! 

"one of the first", not first.  Out of 175 seats on a 737-800, even after preboarders you are "one of the first".  You have no room to complain that you are not receiving the benefits of Business Select.

--TheMiddleSeat

blsinmd
Adventurer B

Last words....