Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Peanuts

Chillerhawker
Explorer C

Looking forward to seeing some more options other than pretzels soon.  SWA is great but this is one area where you’ve been outclassed for a while by Delta and others.  Dropping to one option and one I generally don’t eat is a bit annoying.  It seems like it could have been done with a simultaneous introduction of new items!   Please don’t take too long to decide on the new snacks!  

2 REPLIES 2

bgubs14
Frequent Flyer C

Haha yes! A lot of Airlines now have their signature snacks from Delta’s Biscoff boi cookies 🍪  to the Stroopwafel United takeover! I like the pretzel but also hope southwest will get a new signature snack ! For now I’m enjoying the pretzels and belvita crackers ! 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bgubs14 wrote:

Haha yes! A lot of Airlines now have their signature snacks from Delta’s Biscoff boi cookies 🍪  to the Stroopwafel United takeover! I like the pretzel but also hope southwest will get a new signature snack ! For now I’m enjoying the pretzels and belvita crackers ! 

I'm gluten-sensitive unfortunately, so I really miss the peanuts. Hopefully a hypo-allergenic nut option, or corn-based.

On the longer flights I look forward to the fritos, but generally plan to bring something onboard myself.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.