Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Receipts for Business Travelers

trae2018
Explorer C

Why is it that numerous people have posted on this issue and, despite sympathetic replies from Southwest forum moderators, no solution has been presented? Per our company policy, I book travel 30+ days in advance and have to submit an expense report by the 5th of every month. In most cases, I haven't made the trip yet so can't print a receipt. It doesn't look as though you wait until my trip is complete to charge my credit card. Pretty easy process for you. How about if you make it easy for all of us business travelers by allowing us to print a receipt when that expense is incurred?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Receipts for Business Travelers

dfwskier
Aviator A

Your e-mail receipt (which shows up the moment you book your flight) shows your name, your itinerary, your dates of travel, and the amount you paid. It's about a 4 page e-mail, but the first 2 show all the information I referenced. Just do a 2 on 1 printing and circle the pertinent information..

Why can't you use this?

trae2018
Explorer C

I honestly don't recall seeing one of these emails but maybe that's because of the way we book travel. I'm going to go back and search my email now, though. Thank you.

etna9726b
Explorer C

Print the email confirmation? 

vernneal
Explorer C

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I fly every week. What we need is a SIMPLE ONE PAGE with flight INFO & PRICE WE PAY .

PERIOD

NOT 4 pages

dfwskier
Aviator A

@vernneal wrote:

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I fly every week. What we need is a SIMPLE ONE PAGE with flight INFO & PRICE WE PAY .

PERIOD

NOT 4 pages

Good morning.

The irst two pages contain everything you need. You can print  the first two pages at 50% and you'll have everything you want on one page .OR. you can print the first wo pages side by side on one page.  Either solution gets you what you seem to want: a receipt on one piece of paper.