Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Refund

mchace
Explorer C

I booked a flight on March 10, 2020 going to Phoenix, Az from Providence, RI and returning on March 24, 2020 to visit my sister as I have done many times with Southwest. However this time I had to cancel due to a fall and received a credit. My sister passed away in October so now I have no reason to go there. Also due to my age and COVID 19 and the fact that I am in the high risk group due to COPD, my children don’t want me to fly. I’m asking for a refund on this flight. 
You can credit my southwest credit card.

Thank you, 

Marjorie C.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Refund

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

Marjorie,

This is primarily a customer-to-customer forum. You'll need to contact Southwest directly about your concern.

In the meantime, you'll want to edit your post asap to remove personal information, including the confirmation and credit card numbers. I'd also recommend not using your real full name.

Contact Customer Relations 

Re: Refund

LorrenT
Frequent Flyer A

Hello @mchace, 

You may have noticed I edited the personal information out of your post per our Community guidelines.  As @chgoflyer mentioned The Community is a peer-to-peer support forum, so we are not equipped to assist you here. We recommend you reach out to Customer Relations regarding your issue at 1-855-234-4654 for assistance. 

Thank you, 

@LorrenT 

Community Manager