Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Request for a cash sponsorship

jtclark203
Explorer C

Do you accept requests for cash sponsorship?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: What is Adopt a Pilot?

cmiller
Employee
Employee
Solution

No. However, Southwest is proud to support many 501c3 nonprofit organizations each year with in-kind ticket donations. Donation requests are accepted at southwest.com/donations.

donation request forms

JoanneLS15
Explorer C

No airline will accept sport foundations with a 501c3 will they? I already checked mostly all who do say they do and all have exemptions against sports. When trying to fill out the form, its comfusing and nonrelated for individual requests. 

Re: donation request forms

TiffanyV
Employee
Employee

Hi, @JoanneLS15, my name is Tiffany and I work in the Outreach Department. I moderate our Community Outreach discussion board. Do you mind sending me a PM with more information on your 501(c)3 organization?

Tiffany
External Communications
Southwest Airlines Community

Gatzbyy
Explorer C

Hi Tiffany! I’m hoping you are able to help me or at least guide me in the right direction. I am looking to find out how to start the application process for a sponsorship for myself and/or my team. The sport is Brazilian Jiujitsu as well as MMA. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Gatzbyy wrote:

Hi Tiffany! I’m hoping you are able to help me or at least guide me in the right direction. I am looking to find out how to start the application process for a sponsorship for myself and/or my team. The sport is Brazilian Jiujitsu as well as MMA. 

You're not going to get a response to a 5 year old post.

DM the person you want to talk with.