Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SW❤️❤️💌❤️❤️PLAY IT FORWARD YES PLEASE REFUND ITS THE RIGHT THING TO Do

Dashgupta
Adventurer A

Good Morning my SW Brothers and Sister,

I have creative idea. Let those SW passengers who canceled due to World Epedimic Virus get refunded on the Wanna Getaway fAre by letting the passengers sell their airfare credit to other SW passengers. I know some poor seniors who bought wNna getawY not foreseeing virus and now need the $ that their airline credit that they can’t use. now as they are in at risk age group of SW would let these poor seniors sell their credited fare now. It is irrelevant to many Seniors to get the extension until 2022 ( as nice as that is) Many seniors and even young people need the $ now.

I read DFWSkisrs comment that he was questioning my suggestion to give refunds to Elderly and he was worried that was not fair to the younger people? I M sorry to apear unfair to him or any young person in my Country of origin we do give SpeciL Treatment to our Elders and I have never heard anyone complain before as most understand our Elders many don’t work and most live on their pension However I still appreciate DFWSkisrs wisdom and expert other opinions and knowledge about SW. As Socrates sId we all have our opinion of the Truth

i hope SW would take my suggestion to ❤️. On  lighter note I would luv to see more Bollywood Movies on SW.

God Blesx SW and may SW find compassion and refund Seniors to their credit card who cancelled due to Virus.

Desh Gupta feeling the Luv of SW but looking for just a little help for Elderly at this time.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SW❤️❤️💌❤️❤️PLAY IT FORWARD YES PLEASE REFUND ITS THE RIGHT THING TO Do

gsking
Aviator C

Your fake account and repetitive ramblings aren't funny anymore.    Wait, they never were. 

Re: SW❤️❤️💌❤️❤️PLAY IT FORWARD YES PLEASE REFUND ITS THE RIGHT THING TO Do

Dashgupta
Adventurer A

My comments are not meant to be funny.

You don’t seem to have the intelligence to grasp differences of opinions. I am sorry for you that you carry bitterness in your heart and appoint yourself judge and jury of others. I hope you can channel you Elitism and Sarcasm into ❤️. After all we are all in this together. I honestly think if you were blessed to go to India and bathe in the Ganges River you would not be so quick to judge others.

Yes please take a deep breath and smell the roses.🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🙏🏾❤️👳🏿‍♂️
Desh Gupta