Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SW changed fight, refund?

Abruch
Explorer C

Hi,

i am flying to MBJ this fall and had a fight from buffalo NY to Maryland and then to Montego Bay.

well SW changed my flight and has us flying directly into Orlando which I wanted to avoid. I do not want to fly into Florida, that is why I chose the other flight. Is there any way I can get a refund so  i can book with another air line? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SW changed fight, refund?

bec102896
Aviator A

You can reach out to reservations at 800-435-9792 or reach out to Southwest on Twitter or Facebook in a DM and they should be able to help. If there is another flight option that would work better for you then you could change to that flight with no fare difference. Since the airline changed your flight you should be able to get a refund to the original form of payment. 

-Blake

Re: SW changed fight, refund?

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

@Abruch wrote:

Hi,

i am flying to MBJ this fall and had a fight from buffalo NY to Maryland and then to Montego Bay.

well SW changed my flight and has us flying directly into Orlando which I wanted to avoid. I do not want to fly into Florida, that is why I chose the other flight. Is there any way I can get a refund so  i can book with another air line? 

Hi @Abruch. If you haven't changed it yet, Customer Relations can help you with a refund when a schedule change does not work for you. Enjoy your future trip to MBJ, and we hope to welcome you back onboard a Southwest flight when the itinerary is right for you! 

Contact Customer Relations 

Nicole
Community Manager