Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SWA Policy on transporting immigrant children.

shavekost
New Arrival

Tonight, United, American and Frontier Airlines have made public statements that they will not accept or profit from the transporting of immigrant children to government camps/warehouses throughout the US.  SWA is my favorite airlines and I would like to you show your LUV and release a statement professing, that as a company that has always supported family values, that SWA will not be complicite in being accomplishes to separating parents and children.  Such a shameful  human episode.  LUV all familes.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SWA Policy on transporting immigrant children.

vlkea01
New Arrival

I agree! Please make a public statement that you will not participate in this travesty! Children should not be ripped from their parents! I have always flown Southwest, but I know I will have second thoughts if Southwest participates in this ugly, ugly practice.

schew737
New Arrival

AshleyMainz
Employee
Employee

@shavekost@schew737@vlkea01

Southwest Airlines is a Company that cares deeply about our People and the People we serve.  As such, we issued the following statement: https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Southwest-Stories/Keeping-Families-Connected/ba-p/75714

Ashley
Community Manager
Southwest Airlines Community