Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Searching Flight Schedules

Golfgirl
Explorer C

Is there anywhere on the Southwest site where I can search for the schedule that show times of year that Southwest flies direct Buffalo to Pheonix in the morning vs evening without having to search week by week? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Searching Flight Schedules

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

The low-fare calendar would help if there were days when there was a direct flight compared to days there wasn't a direct flight, it could be inferred by days that have lower prices for the direct route.

I don't think that would work if there is currently a direct flight and you are looking for a different direct flight. It would probably be best to call and ask, which may or may not be faster than searching through week by week.

Edit: I had another thought - maybe there is a listing on Buffalo's airport website? That airport is probably too large to get into that level of detail, but some of the smaller airports list seasonal changes to direct destinations.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Searching Flight Schedules

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I don't think it's exactly what you're looking for, but you can see all flights between the two cities during an entire week on one screen if you search at

https://www.southwest.com/air/flight-schedules/index.html

I think this search, the standard booking screen search, and the low fare calendar are your only options unless you have access to a corporate travel system like Concur which (last time I looked) does allow you to search Southwest flights.