Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Service to SRQ

Milbill
Explorer C

Why won't Southwest start service into Sarasota Bradenton? Many people who live in the spend time in the area would like to see the service that Airtran had before Southwest bought them. Fort Meyers and Tampa are an hour and half away. Am I the only one thats upset that they don't servicre SRQ?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Service to SRQ

FeMaiden
Explorer C

We would also love to see SW in the SRQ area. The drive to Tampa is about an hour which isn't that bad but we usually fly out West so it makes it rather tiresome for our return home. Hope they consider coming to SRQ soon.

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

would love this! But would only take advantage of it if the price was lower than TPA (or equal). An hour drive isn't that bad to save $$ 

Dabs999
Explorer C

Please keep me informed if flights do go from PVD to SRQ. I would love it!

@Milbill wrote:

Why won't Southwest start service into Sarasota Bradenton? Many people who live in the spend time in the area would like to see the service that Airtran had before Southwest bought them. Fort Meyers and Tampa are an hour and half away. Am I the only one thats upset that they don't servicre SRQ?

@Milbill wrote:

Why won't Southwest start service into Sarasota Bradenton? Many people who live in the spend time in the area would like to see the service that Airtran had before Southwest bought them. Fort Meyers and Tampa are an hour and half away. Am I the only one thats upset that they don't servicre S

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Dabs999 wrote:

Please keep me informed if flights do go from PVD to SRQ. I would love it!

@Milbill wrote:

@Milbill wrote:

Why won't Southwest start service into Sarasota Bradenton? Many people who live in the spend time in the area would like to see the service that Airtran had before Southwest bought them. Fort Meyers and Tampa are an hour and half away. Am I the only one thats upset that they don't servicre S

Hello.

This is a customer to customer forum, and no one here will be able to notify you of future schedule changes. Further, I don't beleive that the airline has a way of notifying individual travellers about them either. Sorry.