Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Passengers on Flight Cheer the Airline's Enforcement of the Mask Requirement

dfwskier
Aviator A

A person was removed from a SW flight after refusing to wear a mask.

Passengers on the flight cheered SW's enforcement of the policy.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/southwest-airlines-passengers-dance-and-cheer-as-couple-accused...

This is serious people. You gotta wear a mask.!!

It's the law

If you didn't notice the link to the video in the story, here it is.

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-6945230792096271110

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Southwest Passengers on Flight Cheer the Airline's Enforcement of the Mask Requirement

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I think most people just want to get to where they are going and are tired of a few people who don't think they should have to follow the rules slowing them down.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Southwest Passengers on Flight Cheer the Airline's Enforcement of the Mask Requirement

jksobonya
Aviator A

People just wear your mask ...

But that aside, I am not sure how one can "dance" very well on an airplane. 😂 I guess it's possible. But people dancing and cheering and carrying on like this when people get kicked off flights really aren't helping things. People have forgotten what "respect" is. Learn it. Be the better person. 

--Jessica

bec102896
Aviator A

@jksobonya wrote:

But that aside, I am not sure how one can "dance" very well on an airplane. 😂 

--Jessica

I bet @DancingDavidE could dance on a plane 😜 now would he who knows I agree it might be hard in the small space. I for one am not a dancer so I would be more likely to cheer for them as left if anything. 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@bec102896 wrote:

I bet @DancingDavidE could dance on a plane 😜 now would he who knows I agree it might be hard in the small space. I for one am not a dancer so I would be more likely to cheer for them as left if anything. 

For Lindy Hop maybe in the rear galley. Could possibly “Do the Hustle” in the exit row and aisle or the bulkhead row since it is a slot dance where the follower goes back and forth in a line. Ironically no aerials in either case or the partner might end up in an overhead bin! All aerials solely provided by the 737 dance floor.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.