Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Vacations

JodyLong22
Explorer C

WARNING:  Don't use them!  The website is not set up to refund your money and customer service is non-existent.  After 2 hours of non-stop commercials and promises of answering within 12 minutes, I hung up.  I hope their email staff is more responsive, but so far no human response.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest Vacations

SWDigits
Aviator A
I'm another customer but active here in the discussion forums. Are you trying to cancel a trip?

The community of customers here may be able to help share experience if you provide non personally identifying information about what you are trying to accomplish.

I do know that another company manages Southwest Vacations for Southwest and that there are long hold times with them now. You may also want to send a note to Southwest (click the "Contact Us" link) to express your displeasure with the customer service levels by their partner company.

Customer | Home airport DCA

Re: Southwest Vacations

JodyLong22
Explorer C

Thank you.  I have done that.  The Better Business Bureau is what got the fastest response.  After about 6 hours of messing around trying to get my money back (less than 24 hours since the transaction) they told me it would take 21 days to get my money back.  I told the BBB that 21 days was unacceptable so they expedited and it is to be refunded 4-7 days.