Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest does not require attendants to have Covid-10 vaccinations

HiDawn
New Arrival

You should know,  Southwest does NOT require airplane attendants to be vaccinated! I have been a customer AND a current stock holder. I feel that this policy is extremely unsafe for both employees and passengers. As more people become aware of this, I believe they will lose passengers and goodwill.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Southwest does not require attendants to have Covid-10 vaccinations

dfwskier
Top Contributor

Any particular reason you posted essentially the same stuff three times?

That is called spamming.

HiDawn
New Arrival

Sorry if I posted more than once ... the first post didn't seem to "post". Vaccines should be a requirement - even those who have had the coronavirus. I hope Southwest will change their policy and help stamp out this dreadful disease. Over 620,000 DEAD in just the United States.

• Experts say a person who’s had COVID-19 still needs to get vaccinated against the disease.
  • They note that the immune response after having the disease isn’t as strong as the defensive response that occurs after vaccination.
  • They also note that people who’ve had COVID-19 can still contract and transmit the coronavirus more easily if they haven’t been vaccinated.

jksobonya
Rising Star

Not sure why it matters. Vaccines should not be a requirement for employees to work - especially those who have already had COVID anyway. My place of employment doesn't require them, either. 

--Jessica