Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

The Green checks meaning Solution resolved are posted by SW not the Customer who raised the issue.

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

The green Solution check is made by SW not the Customer who raised the issue. Why not give the customer a choice to accept the Solution or if omitted parts of his question are still not answered he can check not resolved? I keep asking for transparency for these Top Contributors to disclose what perks they get for siding w Sw all the time. How can they be on here day and night when they dont have any issues w the airline. A person would be on here to get an honest explanation or commitment by the airline to stand behind its product. SW is determined to let me and other Customers subsidize their profits by not refunding. SW fears a precedent that if one Customer w mitigating circumstances wants their $ refunded to their credit card then everyone effected by the virus would also want their $ back but SW would not hesitate to get Bailout $ from the Government so they can kick us in the teeth twice. they dont miss a trick to control people on this Blog. How many free flights do the Top Contributors get for Bullying Senior Citizens like me?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: The Green checks meaning Solution resolved are posted by SW not the Customer who raised the issu

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

As I've said to you more than once, any person in the community is able to indicate that any post is a solution. 

Re: The Green checks meaning Solution resolved are posted by SW not the Customer who raised the issu

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

That is the point its a mockery to let people like you determine if there is a solution.

Please stop bullying me .