Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Travel

Donnarow
Explorer C

I'm Donna, it's really unfair, someone can get a ticket on ur credit ,u find out canceling it, before use,but u can't use it yourself ,WOW,,, value customer service ,I thought you were the best DISAPPOINTED 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Travel

basslaw2010
Frequent Flyer B

It sounds like this may be unauthorized use of your credit card and that would be something you need to take up with your credit card company, not Southwest.

If you purchased a ticket for someone else, and then canceled it, it is Southwest's policy that travel funds are customer specific, regardless of who purchased the ticket, and that is all laid out in the terms and conditions, etc.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A
Solution

Donna,

It sounds like you have a sticky, complex situation that might have involved some fraud?

I encourage you to contact Southwest Customer Relations at 1-855-234-4654.  Since this is a customer community, I am not sure the appropriate audience will see this post.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

basslaw2010
Frequent Flyer B

Customer Relations probably won't be able to help you. They will just refer you to your credit card company, if this was a fraud situation.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Donnarow wrote:

I'm Donna, it's really unfair, someone can get a ticket on ur credit ,u find out canceling it, before use,but u can't use it yourself ,WOW,,, value customer service ,I thought you were the best DISAPPOINTED 

If someone stole your credit card, then you should pursue them through your credit card company for fraud. The credit card company will get the refund from Southwest.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.