Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unable to view all upcoming flights in My Travel on website

Singlebells
Explorer C

I need to be able to quickly see all of my upcoming travel as well as past travel. Currently, when I view My Travel and click on ALL upcoming travel, it only shows the next flight out or maybe the next two flights out. If I do not have the booking code at my fingertips for upcoming travel, I cannot recover it. Please find an efficient, user friendly way to let me view the past/future flights over a 12 month period of time. I miss the old SWA website. It was so easy to navigate. I honestly just want a website that doesn't waste my time and visual energy. I know it is the trend right now, but I HATE all of the large images, loads of white space that I have to swim through just to find what I need. There wasn't a discussion board for website issues, so maybe they do not want to hear it, but I hope someone will listen. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Unable to view all upcoming flights in My Travel on website

Singlebells
Explorer C

I am responding to my own post because I admit there are big, huge buttons to click on for past and future flights---but all of my flights are not there AND not all of my future flights are there. So, it doesn't work.

cheriemac
Explorer C

Surely I can't be the only one that also has this trouble!!! 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Singlebells,

Thanks for the feedback - we really do appreciate hearing what Customers have to say, both the good and the bad. It's helpful to have the insight of how you are using the website and how you would like to use the website as we think about future design updates and improvements. Thank you for taking time to come the Southwest Community and share your experience. 

cheriemac
Explorer C

I think we're talking about a loss of functionality here, not a proposed enhancement to the site. When I go to my account to view My Travel, it seems reasonable to expect all of my upcoming trips appear. Why is only the soonest appearing?

franktravel
Aviator B

I believe the reasons your future flights are not showing up in your account could be...

1,  You were not loged in you account at the time of purchase and did not provide your Rapid Reward number.

Another reason, if another Rapid Reward member purchases a ticket from their account in someone elses name and does not provide that persons Rapid Reward number it will no show up in future flights. 

My sugestion is go to the Southwest home page and click on Flight/Hotel/Car.  Then click on "Manage Reservation"  Now click on "Add Rapid Rewards Number"  this should now put the flight in your account as future flight. 

Good Luck!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @cheriemac,

When you log in to your Rapid Rewards Account and see the "My Trips" screen, you'll see a drop down menu where you can select "All." Then, you can toggle the screen, using the arrows, to navigate to your other upcoming trips. That should help!

Yvonneft
Explorer C

Nope!  Not if site doesn’t show them to begin with. 

Yvonneft
Explorer C

You’re not!

Yvonneft
Explorer C

Having same issue.. have 7 trips booked.. only 4 showing, regardless of which approach I take.. thankfully I have emails w/ confirmations but like you (and everyone else!).. I like to track trips on my SW mobile acct ..