Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vaccination

BML45
Explorer C

My family and I are flying toward the end of July. Do we have to have the vaccination before we can fly?

40 REPLIES 40

Re: Vaccination

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@BML45 wrote:

My family and I are flying toward the end of July. Do we have to have the vaccination before we can fly?

While travel in the covid era is always changing, it's highly unlikely a vaccination will be required to travel. Some destinations (Hawaii, for example) may accept proof via a vaccine passport to meet their standards to avoid quarantine, however a negative covid test would also suffice (just as it does now).

Personally, I'm vaccinated, and am looking forward to the ease in meeting travel requirements it will provide, along with the relaxed peace of mind (compared to the past year). I don't understand why anyone (whose doctor approves) wouldn't get vaccinated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who should and shouldn't get vaccinated

Re: Vaccination

HiDawn
Adventurer C

I am EXTREMELY upset that Southwest is NOT requiring airplane attendants to be vaccinated. I have been a customer AND stock holder. I feel that this policy is extremely unsafe for both employees and your passengers. As more people become aware of this, I believe you will lose passengers and goodwill.

Re: Vaccination Hi Dawn

missmarta
Explorer C

Considering many airlines are now warning against air travel for the vaccinated, due to the number of in-air blood clot related events that have occured. These include the death of four British Airways pilots all within one week, all following vaccination, and multiple other airlines reporting death or injury following vaccination of their employees. Of course MSM is downplaying these events and not reporting on most of the problems with the vaccines.

I would rather live out the remainder of my time here without the experimental gene therapy and all of its unknown, then die under the tyranny of forced shots into my body of unknown ingredients. If I get covid and I die, that is my responsibility and my choice to make. Considering there are multiple therapeutics which can prevent or heal an individual of covid, there really is no reason to be afraid. The only thing to fear is if those in power that are pushing this narrative, are allowed to follow through on their plans, supported by people such as yourself who are willfully blind to the truth.

Btw...if goodwill is contingent on mandatory medical procedures still in trials forced on their employees, well I would gladly take my business elsewhere. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@missmarta wrote:

Considering many airlines are now warning against air travel for the vaccinated, due to the number of in-air blood clot related events that have occured. These include the death of four British Airways pilots all within one week, all following vaccination, and multiple other airlines reporting death or injury following vaccination of their employees. Of course MSM is downplaying these events and not reporting on most of the problems with the vaccines.

I would rather live out the remainder of my time here without the experimental gene therapy and all of its unknown, then die under the tyranny of forced shots into my body of unknown ingredients. If I get covid and I die, that is my responsibility and my choice to make. Considering there are multiple therapeutics which can prevent or heal an individual of covid, there really is no reason to be afraid. The only thing to fear is if those in power that are pushing this narrative, are allowed to follow through on their plans, supported by people such as yourself who are willfully blind to the truth.

Btw...if goodwill is contingent on mandatory medical procedures still in trials forced on their employees, well I would gladly take my business elsewhere. 

Pardon my being skeptical, but please provide a link that documents all those alleged vaccine caused deaths.

jksobonya
Aviator A

@missmarta wrote:

Considering many airlines are now warning against air travel for the vaccinated

What? This isn't even close to true.

--Jessica

TomMcA
Explorer C

It’s true

RevJack
Explorer C

AdobeMomma
Explorer C

Thank YOU for standing UP!! We choose to fly Southwest because their airline has always been better than the others because of their PEOPLE. I would be sad if they went the "medical passport" required (for anyone) route. 

RMedina1965
Explorer C

I really do believe that it had nothing to do with the vaccine fault, just underline conditions that they new nothing about, so many have been to compare with those that have passed,