Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: WHEN WILL SW AIRLINES SMARTEN UP???? Travel funds expiring soon, no budge on policy STILL?????

dfwskier
Top Contributor

Jeremy, did you bother to read the post immediately above yours?

Re: WHEN WILL SW AIRLINES SMARTEN UP???? Travel funds expiring soon, no budge on policy STILL?????

TheMiddleSeat
Top Contributor

@jeremysmithhome Again, read before you post. The message right before yours is welcome news.

--TheMiddleSeat

jeremysmithhome
New Arrival

Glad they finally did the right thing, but I'm still filing a formal complaint... Ridiculous!

dfwskier
Top Contributor

malcontents live on

jeremysmithhome
New Arrival

Huh?  I've been loyal to SWA for ~20yrs... So your saying, I should just smile and be quiet like you right?  Let's erase all these complaints while we are at it.

dfwskier
Top Contributor

SW did what you wanted. Period. End of story.

Maybe you should be POd at the people that brought the disease here.

SWDigits
Rising Star

Here is the link again to the updated policy so that it doesn't get lost in the thread:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Blog/Policy-Update-Clarification-Extending-Travel-Credit-an...

Customer | Home airport DCA