Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: WHEN WILL SW AIRLINES SMARTEN UP???? Travel funds expiring soon, no budge on policy STILL?????

dfwskier
Aviator A

Jeremy, did you bother to read the post immediately above yours?

Re: WHEN WILL SW AIRLINES SMARTEN UP???? Travel funds expiring soon, no budge on policy STILL?????

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@jeremysmithhome Again, read before you post. The message right before yours is welcome news.

--TheMiddleSeat

jeremysmithhome
Explorer B

Glad they finally did the right thing, but I'm still filing a formal complaint... Ridiculous!

dfwskier
Aviator A

malcontents live on

jeremysmithhome
Explorer B

Huh?  I've been loyal to SWA for ~20yrs... So your saying, I should just smile and be quiet like you right?  Let's erase all these complaints while we are at it.

dfwskier
Aviator A

SW did what you wanted. Period. End of story.

Maybe you should be POd at the people that brought the disease here.

SWDigits
Aviator A

Here is the link again to the updated policy so that it doesn't get lost in the thread:

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Blog/Policy-Update-Clarification-Extending-Travel-Credit-an...

Customer | Home airport DCA