Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

What are you doing censoring people for speaking there mind?

Dashgupta
Adventurer A

I was watching a lot of blogs from Meddalseat he does speak many truths!   A senior citizen speaks his mind and gets banned are you all that thin-skinned he is a customer!  With your Stock dropping like a hot potato you think you would have time for the CUSTOMER!   Have a request Yes, please! I feel like you Kicked my dog when you Banned this Senior citizen!  All the Bloggers like Middle Seat and DFW Skier and this Rising star.  Delta a very good Airline where the Hindu's trust implicitly!  They gave the money back to a Freind of our on his credit card during these COVID 19 times with the Government bailout you should pay your Customers for future flights and keep your customer base! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What are you doing censoring people for speaking there mind?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Hey @MeddleSeat thanks for the laugh, you pretending you were banned and pretending to be someone else really helped brighten my day.

By the way, it's their, not there.

And did you want the teddy bear? I didn't hear back from you. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: What are you doing censoring people for speaking there mind?

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Welcome to The Southwest Community, @Dashgupta. We welcome all Community Members to engage with the content we find here as long as it is constructive, respectful, and on-topic. Users who repeatedly violate these Community User Guidelines will be banned. As a new member, we encourage you to view the Community User Guidelines here

It's important to note that this forum is a space for Customers to help one another. It is not an outlet for Customer Service as we do not have access to the tools or systems required to assist Customers with their tickets here. We understand that everyone has a unique situation, and our Hearts go out to all Customers impacted by COVID-19. We encourage those impacted to follow-up with our Customer Relations Department to receive the help they need. 

Nicole
Community Manager