Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

When will the flight schedule and fares come out for October/November 2018?

vonpie
Explorer C

does anyone know when Southwest posts the schedule for next fall fares. I am looking at October and Novemebr to join family and friends on a cruise. I need to determine total cost before I agree

6 REPLIES 6

Re: When will the flight schedule and fares come out for October/November 2018?

franktravel
Aviator B

Somewhere close to March/April

They arecurrently accepting air reservations through August 6, 2018. On February 8, 2018 we will open their schedule for sale through September 28, 2018. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

MeekoAvi
Explorer C

When will return flights from the caribbean be released?  I am getting married in August and cannot book a flight back from Punta Canta past August 6th, any reason why?  Thank you

franktravel
Aviator B

Where are you flying out of?

Topicka
Explorer C

We are currently accepting air reservations through November 3, 2018. On May 31, 2018 we will open our schedule for sale through January 6, 2019. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

walterhbennett
Explorer C

Why do we have to wait so long for November?  We are trying to make arrangements for a honeymoon flight for my son and soon to be wife.  While we love to fly Southwest, we need to make plans and May is really late to wait.  What's up?

burlesoc
Explorer C

That is too long to wait for us needing flights November 10th!