Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Where do I “upload” my required Negative COVID test result for my Jamaica flight?

dphuntsman
Explorer C

Your website says correctly that Jamaica requires a within-ten-days-of -travel Negative COVID test- which I now have- but your site says I have to “upload” it. But doesn’t say, where to upload it. Ok, I give up: Where?? - Dave Huntsman

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Where do I “upload” my required Negative COVID test result for my Jamaica flight?

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Re: Where do I “upload” my required Negative COVID test result for my Jamaica flight?

dphuntsman
Explorer C

No, not to Jamaica; I had already gotten my Approval through that Jamaica portal three days ago; it doesn’t require you to “upload” any test results. The only one who mentions “upload” of test results, is the Southwest website. That’s why I’m asking.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Southwest probably misspoke. The link I posted upthread is from the Southwest website.

If you have satisfied the requirements of the Jamaican government, that's all you need to worry about.

Carry written proof with you.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@dphuntsman wrote:

No, not to Jamaica; I had already gotten my Approval through that Jamaica portal three days ago; it doesn’t require you to “upload” any test results. The only one who mentions “upload” of test results, is the Southwest website. That’s why I’m asking.

Where on the Southwest site did you see this?

dfwskier
Aviator A

@chgoflyer wrote:

@dphuntsman wrote:

Where on the Southwest site did you see this?

The Southwest travel update for Jamaica does say that an upload is required:

"

• An approved pre-travel authorization form is required prior to boarding and/or entering Jamaica.
  • All passengers traveling from the United States and other high risk locations as decided by Jamaica will be required to upload a valid negative PCR or Antigen COVID-19 test. The negative test can be no more than 10 days old on the expected arrival date.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Dave, I'm free for 3 weeks in December on vacation.  I'd love to go to Jamacia with you...:-)  Yes, I'm very jelious.