Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Why cant SW settle w Customers like me who'd gladly take 1/2 of the airfare back on credit card

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

Id gladly take 1/2 of my $659.00 I paid for a Flight I cancelled even though the flight price dropped to $99.00 So I raise this issue & the top contributors deflect my questions & bully me by ignoring that question and waving the  SW flag. I honestly didnt notice the no refunds on credit card policy as I dont fly all the time like these Top Contributors. I dont have  problem w a different eof opinion but when they volunteer their Pro SW Comments and berate a senior you have to wonder how bold SW is to pretend to have open discussions and then they have a Censor(like Jonny Carson used to say the NBC Peacock)  and these Bully Top Contributors who ignore the issues and recite the Prior to The Epedemic Rules and pretend that the issues raised were not there. A Customer is on here to give SW a Customer's viewpoint. The top Contributors act like SW is run by Mother Theresa but a Customer knows

different. My $ is in the lock box so why cant SW invest more customer service people instead of for months on end have 2 hour  waits? SW is just using this site to generate more revenue on non controversial issues. It is a sales site a real forum as  these henchmen from SW are here all the time and specialize in distorting the truth.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why cant SW settle w Customers like me who'd gladly take 1/2 of the airfare back on credit card

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Reported to moderator for continuously violating terms of the Community.  Not bullying, just reminding you there are rules.

--TheMiddleSeat