Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Why is the same flight always delayed or cancelled? Bur to SFO 7:00 a.m wn2001

Agip27
Explorer C

I booked a day trip to SFO and made the mistake of using Southwest Wanna Get Away deal. ($215 for 2 vs $216 on United). Anyways, the first Wednesday (6-21-2017) we get on the flight, ready to taxi when, sorry do to construction we will be delayed an hour.) **bleep**, forget got off and changed the plans for the following Wednesday (6-28-17). BTW, 7:05 United flight for SFO left at 7:05....Next Wednesday comes and first, we are delayed 25 minutes, then a text comes, flight cancelled! WTF? United flight left at 7:05 again. I gave up....asked for a refund and still haven't received it. So, I did some checking on dreaded flight wn2001. July 5th, yesterday....cancelled! Friday 6-23-17 4-hours late, Mon 6-16-17 45 min late, Tues 20 minutes late.....Today it left on time BTW. Why is the freaking flight always late, and don't say SFO issues, because for some reason the United Bur-SFO flight that is scheduled to leave at 7:05 a.m is always on time, while the 7:00 a.m Southwest flight is delayed or cancelled. Moral of the story, if you really need to get there, don't take Southwest!!!!!