Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Writing on the wall

Tadsusan1
Explorer C

Today with a fully loaded plane ready to push back at 6:30 am they told us ,WHOOPS this plane needs an inspection. This is bull . If you do want me to believe that I don’t feel safe in your planes anymore. Should tell the truth. With mechanics problems etc the writing is on the wall. Now they say mechanics have to come all the way from Chicago lol. Now they say 1:00 flight time. Good luck. Last trip  Southwest. Just be honest.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Writing on the wall

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Hey,

Apologies for the delay, and for the last minute notice. The airline is currently experiencing a higher volume of delays due to plane maintenance and weather. In addition, there was a nationwide ground stop due to a computer glitch (https://www.wfsb.com/news/southwest-airlines-experiences-computer-glitch-that-s-affecting-flights/ar...). As a result of the domino effect, it can be harder to bring in the needed equipment, manpower, and/or replacement aircraft.

Were you booked onto another flight? If not, a gate agent, or online/phone customer service can assist.

Hope you're on your way shortly,

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

Tadsusan1
Explorer C

No the goal post keeps moving. If next promised missed I will use another carrier for entire trip and deal with southwest when I return home.

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

We certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but instead hope that you're well on your way with no delays at all.

Have a safe flight(s)!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger