Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

can't book flight online ... Sorry, we found some errors... No outbound flight selected.

donnadan
Explorer C

keep getting this error message when I click on continue after clicking on departure and return flight times...help.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: can't book flight online ... Sorry, we found some errors... No outbound flight selected.

bec102896
Aviator A

Did you try another web browser? If not I would try that or you could download the SW mobile app and book there. You could also call reservations at 800-435-9792 and they will be glad to book your flight (southwest doesn't charge a fee for over the phone bookings) 

-Blake 

Re: can't book flight online ... Sorry, we found some errors... No outbound flight selected.

donnadan
Explorer C

It is odd because I was able to get past that point in the process the other day but I stopped and tried to redo it with a different return date and it freezes up at the point of selecting the flight times. I have used this process before with the same laptop and browser without problems -- am I missing something this time?

bec102896
Aviator A

Maybe try closing out the website and restart the laptop if you haven't already? Or clear the cookies? 

-Blake

donnadan
Explorer C
Solution

Ok, thanks -- tried Google Chrome and it worked.

bec102896
Aviator A

Glad you were able to get it to work. Websites and browsers can be stubborn from time to time. 

-Blake