Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

iPhone App Login issue

Bulldog3874
Explorer C

From what I read not only on this forum, but the internet as well, this is a common problem.

I can log in through my Windows PC with no issues, but when I login via the Southwest App on my iPhone, I get the following error message: "Sorry, we can't seem to connect. Please check your connection and try again.

Error: 400418169 (9CC7482E-BE24-49BC-859F-5456C68E45CD:fRjuf-NYTEG45kTqGHaALQ:ios)

Then, if I try to go login through my PC, I am locked out and have to reset my password.

I have also contact Southwest App Support and they were of no help whats so ever!!!!!!

Maybe I am missing something, but I haven't seen an explanation and a fix for this with anything I have read.

I have also contact Southwest App Support and they were of no help what’s so ever!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: iPhone App Login issue

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry for the delayed response here.

Have you tried reaching out to southwest on Twitter by chance? If not I would reach out there or send an email to Southwest by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom of this page.

For some reason I feel like I saw something back a few months a go somewhere that said it might have to do with a long username or password. It may sound silly but if your password is long maybe change it to something short like 8 characters and use your rapid rewards number to try and log in on the app and hopefully that will fix the problem. 

-Blake